The DWC Organizational VI (Zendikar Rising Standard Championship)
- Format: Standard, Best of 3
- Open decklists
- Swiss + cut to Top 8
- MTG Arena direct challenge, "TOURNAMENT MATCH" challenge option
- Top 8 will use modified play/draw rules. The player with the higher standing after swiss rounds will be given the choice to play or draw. Players will communicate this choice with their opponent, then play a "TOURNAMENT MATCH" direct challenge where the player who wins the coin toss makes the appropriate selection.
- Coverage will be streamed over on our Twitch channel
- Discord will be used for feature matches, please join our server HERE.
- If you are selected for a feature match you will recieve a private message on Discord with instructions on how to share your games. Please monitor Discord between rounds in case you are selected.
- Watch this VIDEO to learn what is expected of you if you're selected for a feature match.
The Disorganized Wizards Club
- Decklists must be uploaded by 12:00pm(EDT) on October 4th, failure to do so will result in you being dropped from the tournament.
- Decklists must be standard legal.
- Submit you decklist via the "Player Controller" page.
- All decklists will be public during the event.
Playing Your Matches
- Please watch this VIDEO on how to use MTG Melee so you know what is required of you each round.
- Players have 10 minutes to check-in and start their matches each round. If a player hasn't communicated to their opponent or to the TO after the 10 minutes is up they will be dropped. Each round will begin when all matches from the previous round have been reported. This may occur sooner than expected so please check the round status and/or let the TO know if you plan to step away.
- There will be no match resets due to connection issues/bugs/crashes. If you cannot complete your match because of a technical issue on your end the match will be awarded to your opponent. We want to be fair to all players and ensure the tournament moves along at a good pace.
- Please take a screenshot after each win to avoid any disputes over match results.
- Intentional draws are not allowed.
- Registration closes 5 minutes before the event begins.
- Round 1 begins at NOON.
- Players must check in before the start of the event or they will be dropped.
- Number of rounds will be based on number of players, announcement to be made prior to the start of round 1.
- 1st: Draft Booster Box of Zendikar Rising
- 2nd: $70 Wizard's Tower Store Credit
- 3rd-4th: $40 Wizard's Tower Store Credit
- 5th-8th: $25 Wizard's Tower Store Credit
- Store credit prizes are avaibable to Canadian residents. International winners will be shipped equivalent value in their choice of singles from The Wizard's Tower.