- Saturday, May 9th 12 PM PDT (UTC - 7)
- Formt: Standard
- 4 swiss rounds
- Entry: FREE (Must be a registered member of Judge Academy) Sign Up Here
- Digital door prizes given away randomly.
- Match points count toward the Judge Academy Series Leaderboard* for your region. At the end of the season, the top 8 point leaders who are eligible for the July Judge Academy mailing will recieve a small gift in their mailing and the top 4 of those players will play against each other in a special event to be on the next Flash Feedback token.
Registration closes on Saturday, May 9th at 11:00 am PDT (UTC - 7).
- Check-in to the event page at least 15 minutes before the start of the event. Check-in begins 1 hour before the event start time.
- Players who are not checked in at the tournament start will be dropped from the event.
- Each round will be subject to the in-game timer in MTG Arena. Please begin your matches promptly. If you are having difficulty challenging your opponent, please let us know through MTG Melee or in Discord.
- You must confirm your match result each round in MTGMelee.
How-to Start a Tournament Match:
For this tournament you must use the Tournament Match feature. Follow these instructions in order:
- Click the double-swords icon in the top-right corner of the Arena client.
- Click the right-arrow to toggle to “Tournament Match”
- Type your Opponent’s Arena username into the Opponent box. Keep in mind that usernames are Case Sensitive.
- Click the “+” picture and choose your deck.
- Click the “Play” button.