- Formt: Standard
- 4 swiss rounds
- Decklists: Required; will be visible to opponents
- Entry: FREE, Sign Up Here (Must be a registered member of Judge Academy)
- Digital door prizes given away randomly.
- Match points from your best result in a weekend count toward the Judge Academy Series Leaderboard for your region. At the end of the season, the top 8 point leaders who are eligible for the July Judge Academy mailing will recieve a small gift in their mailing and the top 4 of those players will be eligible to play against each other in a special event to be on the next Flash Feedback token. The current leaderboard can be found here, and will be updated on the Monday following the event.
Registration closes 10:30 PM (2230) PDT (UTC - 7).
- Create an account on MTGMelee.com
- Join the Judge Academy Discord if you are not already a member (This is where we'll be for questions/door prizes/announcements)
- Fill out this form
- Check in and submit your decklist using the "Player controller" on this page at least 15 minutes before the event.
Prior to the event:
- Submit a decklist. Your decklist must match the deck you are playing exactly, and be listed with an appropriate archetype (don't call your aggro deck "UW Control").
- Check in to the event at least 15 minutes early (so we can help with technical problems). players who haven't both checked in and submitted a deck list will be dropped before the first round is paired.
During the Event:
- All players have 5 minutes to check in or challenge each other. If you will be delayed, reach out to the Head Judge via Discord or using Melee's built-in system. If you're having trouble reaching your opponent or they are indicating they are delayed, reach out to the event staff immediately.
- Rounds will be subject to the in-game timer in MTG Arena. Rounds are scheduled to begin 1 hour after the previous round's pairing announcement. If all players are finished early, the the next round will start early; however, players who fail to challenge opponents in the time allowed will not be dropped from the event until at least the scheduled start time.
- You must confirm your match result each round in MTGMelee.
How-to Start a Tournament Match:
For this tournament you must use the Tournament Match feature. Follow these instructions in order:
- Click the double-swords icon in the top-right corner of the Arena client.
- Click the right-arrow to toggle to “Tournament Match”
- Type your Opponent’s Arena username into the Opponent box. Keep in mind that usernames are Case Sensitive.
- Click the “+” picture and choose your deck.
- Click the “Play” button.