SCG CON Unfinity Spectacular Event Structure
- Players receive six (6) Draft Boosters and have thirty (30) minutes to build a deck
- Players will play in three (3) Swiss rounds
- Prizes are awarded based on final record
- Registration for all tournaments at SCG CON will close 10 minutes prior to the start time.
- Players who enter the tournament after it has begun will be enrolled with a Loss for their first round.
- Players must have their Wizards Account Email in their Melee.gg profile in order to enroll.
- Decklists are not required for this event.
To unenroll after you must contact the organizer.
All SCG CON tournaments will be run according to the Tournament Rules for their respective game systems:
Magic: the Gathering Tournament Rules
- Pairings for Sealed Spectacular tournaments will be available on the Magic: The Gathering Companion App and on Paper in the event hall.
- It is each Player's sole responsibility to find their pairings and report to their match at the beginning of each round.
- Round length is determined by tournament format.
- It is the responsibility of the winner of any given match to ensure that the result is reported and recorded correctly. However, if either player notices a discrepancy between the actual result of the match, and the reported match result, they must bring the error to the attention of a tournament official immediately.
- Players must have accounts in good standing on MTG Melee and Star City Games.
- Players must not be currently suspended from participating in Magic: The Gathering events and/or tabletop Star City Games events.
- Regional eligibility restrictions also apply, void where prohibited.
Registration closes ten (10) minutes prior to the start time.
Build begins at the start time.
Round one (1) begins at the conclusion of the build period.
Three (3) rounds of Swiss.
The organizer has agreed to pay out prizes immediately after the tournament has ended.
- 3-0 (9 Match Points) - 450 Tickets
- 2-0-1 (7 Match Points) - 300 Tickets
- 2-1 (6 Match Points) - 150 Tickets
- 1-1-1 or 1-0-2 (4-5 Match points) - 100 Tickets
- 1-2 (3 Match Points) - 50 Tickets