Registration will open 9:00 am on Friday, September 23rd, 2022
SCG CON Ultimate Pit Fight Event Structure
Official Ultimate Pit Fight Rules
- Players start with a 60-card deck, a 20-card maximum inventory of weapons and equipment, and a Young Hero.
- Players may only attack players to their immediate left or right.
- Players may only target heroes to their immediate left or right.
- A combat chain targets a single player. If the attacking player wants to split their attacks between multiple opponents, they must close the current combat chain, and then open a new combat chain targeting the other player they wish to attack.
- Players will be grouped into 3-5 player pods.
- Players will play in two (2) rounds.
- Registration for all tournaments at Flesh and Blood Nationals will close 10 minutes prior to the start time.
- Players may not enter an Ultimate Pit Fighter tournament after it has begun.
- Players must have their GEM ID in their Melee.gg profile in order to enroll.
- Decklists are not required for this event.
To unenroll after you must contact the organizer.
All tournaments at Flesh and Blood Nationals will be run according to the Flesh and Blood Tournament Rules:
Flesh and Blood Tournament Rules
- Pairings will be available in your Profile on the Flesh and Blood offical website.
- It is each Player's sole responsibility to find their pairings and report to their match at the beginning of each round.
- Round length is determined by tournament format.
- It is the responsibility of the winner of any given match to ensure that the result is reported and recorded correctly. However, if either player notices a discrepancy between the actual result of the match, and the reported match result, they must bring the error to the attention of a tournament official immediately.
- Players must have accounts in good standing on MTG Melee and Star City Games.
- Players must not be currently suspended from participating in Flesh and Blood events and/or Star City Games events.
- Regional eligibility restrictions also apply, void where prohibited.
Registration closes 10 minutes prior to the start time.
Round one (1) begins at the start time.
Two (2) rounds of 3-5 player pods.
The organizer has agreed to pay out prizes immediately after the tournament has ended.
- All players receive 30 Prize Wall Tickets at the start of each pod.
- Players receive 10 Prize Wall Tickets for each player they eliminate.