How it works
The Skirmish is an open entry, Blitz tournament where players can compete for Cold Foil Young Hero promos and an Aetherwing Ashwing (Marvel) Playmat.
SCG CON Skirmish Event Structure
Players will play a number of Swiss rounds based on attendance after which there will be a cut to a Single Elimination Top 8.
- Registration for all events at SCG CON will close 10 minutes prior to each event.
- Players who enter the event after the event has begun will be enrolled with a Loss for their first round.
- Players must have their GEM ID in their Melee.gg profile in order to enroll.
- Decklists will be submitted on paper decklists at the beginning of this event.
- Decklists are due prior to the start of the first round of the event.
- Failure to submit a decklist on time will result in Tardiness penalties.
To unenroll after you must contact the organizer.
All SCG CON tournaments will be run according to the Tournament Rules for their respective game systems:
Flesh and Blood Tournament Rules
- Pairings for SCG CON Flesh and Blood events will be available in your Profile on the Flesh and Blood offical website.
- It is each Player's sole responsibility to find their pairings and report to their matches for the beginning of each round of their events.
- Round length will be determined by event type for every event at SCG CON.
- It is the responsibility of the winner of any given match to ensure that the result is reported and recorded correctly. However if either player notices a discrepancy between the actual result of the match, and the reported match result, they must bring the error to the attention of a tournament official immediately.
- Players must have accounts in good standing on MTG Melee and Star City Games.
- Players must not be currently suspended from participating in/on tabletop Flesh and Blood events, SCG Tour Online events and/or tabletop Star City Games events.
- Regional eligibility restrictions also apply, void where prohibited.
Registration closes ten (10) minutes prior to the start time of the tournament.
Swiss Rounds based on attendance.
Cut to a Single Elimination Top 8 at the conclusion of the Swiss rounds.
The organizer has agreed to pay out prizes in 30 days or less.
- 1st: Aether Ashwing (Marvel) Playmat, 1x Random Cold Foil Young Hero (Dromai or Fai), 1,500 Prize Wall Tickets
- 2nd: 1x Random Cold Foil Young Hero (Dromai or Fai), 1,000 Prize Wall Tickets
- 3rd–4th: 1x Random Cold Foil Young Hero (Dromai or Fai), 800 Prize Wall Tickets
- 5th–8th: 1x Random Cold Foil Young Hero (Dromai or Fai), 600 Prize Wall Tickets
- 9th–16th: 400 Prize Wall Tickets
- 17th–32nd: 200 Prize Wall Tickets